Chanel Kaleidoscope

Chanel Kaleidoscope, nail polish, swatch
This is an interesting shade. In some lights it is a gold foil, in others a silver/pewter color and on occasion it will flash green. 2 coats to opaque, definitely worth the money if you can find it.

Sneak peeks of Fall 2011 have been showing up on-line, and the nail polish looks similar to Kaleidoscope. The best info I've found about the collection was from Temptalia if you're interested.

Edited to add:
When I published, Blogger made my picture look a little lighter than the polish is, so I'm adding this picture so you can see the depth a little bit more. The pic above should show you how it is gold and silver at the same time (compare the different fingers, you'll see what I mean), but the polish is more like this picture in terms of how dark it is.



Chanel

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Not sure I would buy it at this price though!

    Oh I also wanted to let you know that I love your "Now Testing" feature, I haven't seen it on any blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail polish, I have it myself. However, I think it's a year or two old, so I don't know if it's available for purchase anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby- Thanks! I have had a few requests in the last few days to put up a list of my favorite items of each category, so look for that in the side bar soon as well.

    Anon- It is a few years old, and it was popular so it would be pretty hard to find at a Chanel counter. eBay or swapping on a site light Makeup Alley is your best bet to pick it up. It will be interesting to see how close the Fall Graphite color is to Kaleidoscope, from what I've seen it will help a few people fulfill that need for this color.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...