Lippmann's Spring 2011 Polishes


Have you seen the spring offerings yet from Deborah Lippmann? Traditionally a time for pastels, spring collections are usually a little.... blah? Boring? Both? Deborah does spice things up a little with some seriously glitter and a perfect option for "manikin hands". A little bit nude, a little bit pink... I think that color likely works for a lot of people. As well, no one does glitter like Lippmann. I confess to coveting all of her blingy shades!


I shared Yellow Brick Road a little bit ago, but it will be coming out on April 15th. Yellow promises to be the color of the summer. To make the shade a bit more wearable, look for a jelly finish (like this one) or a less neon shade.

Deborah Lippmann

3 comments

  1. Love the glitter. I'm going to have to try it out with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have you tried any of those nail patches yet? I really want to try the french manicure ones from OPI, but can not find them anywhere but online! Any tips?
    -MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellery- OPI has some? I hadn't heard about them. I have some of the Sally Hansen ones in my office (wow, took me a long time to find a color I like, the brights were too neon and I'm not a nail design person), but I haven't tried them out yet because I have so many polishes to try out! :D I think I'd just buy them on-line, but I don't have as many places around me to check.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...