Nicole's There's Something About Spring Collection

Nicole's There's Something About Spring Collection, spring 2011, nail polish, target exclusive
OPI's Nicole line will be releasing a new spring collection in mid-March that will be exclusive to Target. The line will have something for everyone and the bottles will have my new favorite nail polish brush! (Yes, I'm a polish nerd and I don't care!)

Read on to see better images of the colors and read what Nicole has to say about each shade.

Nicole's There's Something About Spring Collection, nail polish
Shell Me the Truth: A glowing peach, fresh off the shore.
You’re S-teal the One: U gotta stay true to this amazing green-blue.
Sea How Far You Go: A limit-pushing gold.
Pink-nic in the Park: A sunset-worthy shade of pink
Pink. Seriously: This classic hot pink means business.
Nicole’s Nickel: Bling out your nails with this deep silver glitter!

Nicole's There's Something About Spring Collection, Nail Polish
Make a Comet-ment: A once-in-a-lifetime, sliver-glitter sighting!
Brilliant Idea: Glittery lime never looked so good…genius!
Iceberg Lotus: Refreshing bright green, packed with shine.
Dandy Lion: An un-caged and totally fierce metallic yellow.
I’m a Pool for Love: Jump right into this deep, dark grape.
Daffy Dill: We picked this lime-green shade just for you.


The There's Something About Spring Collection will be available only at Target in Mid-March 2011.
Nicole by OPI

2 comments

  1. Ooohh, such beautiful colors!! I need to go get some! :D
    thanks for sharing.

    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun shades! I just made my first Nicole by OPI polish purchase the other day...and I must say, I am a huge fan!!! These are such pretty shades!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...