Aveeno's Road to Healthy Skin Tour


Right now I'm bummed. The Aveeno tour is coming to my area (well, not my town, but one nearby) and I'll be stuck at work! This tour is making its way across the country this summer. If it is coming to a town near you try to make your way over to the bus.

The Road to Healthy Skin Tour is from AVEENO and the Skin Cancer Foundation, will be offering FREE skin cancer screenings with board certified local dermatologists (screenings are first come, first serve). You can get sunscreen samples, coupons and complimentary copies of Fitness magazine.

Skin Cancer screenings aren't just for those of us that are pale and spend a lot of time outdoors! Check the schedule below for the Tour Bus date near you (this widget will always show the next 5 stops, but you can view the entire schedule as well). Making an appointment with a dermatologist for this screening is on my to-do list, add it to your list as well!



Aveeno
SkinCancer.org

1 comment

  1. I've always wanted to go to one of these but they NEVER come to my city. I need to get on getting a skin check since I'm so fair! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...