NARS Écume Nail Polish

NARS Écume Nail Polish, ecume, white swatch
White nail polish has been popping up as a big trend for this summer, but it is surprisingly difficult to do properly. Such light colors are hard for the nail polish companies to create with good pigmentation and smooth application. Add in the likelihood that you'll just look like you put white-out on your tips and yeah... things can go south quickly.

In person this is very slightly off white, and a tad richer looking. It's really just enough to make it not look like white out, but still be white. As well, this was 2 coats to opaque, rather than the typical 3 or 4 of most white shades. The brush can drag a little bit, so you might need a 3rd coat if you haven't applied carefully. This is my new go-to white for layering!

NARS

7 comments

  1. I recently fell in love with white nail polish when I realized how much more golden tan it made me look! This looks like a really pretty shade and super opaque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this nail polish, it's much prettier on that you would expect a white polish to be. And people akways say nice things about when i've got it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great on your nails! I need to pick this up for sure. I've been searing for quite a while for a good white nail polish like this.

    lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nail polish from Nars is really pretty. I bet it would be great to use it for French Manicures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't try white nail polish ever. But its really looking very cool. I am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like white nail polish, I think it's so clean looking.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ___________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before, i have tried to use my french white polish to do whole nail. End it up, it got messy and looked weird. I do not think about it again until I read this post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...