New Ways to Curl Your Hair With Sultra

Sultra Hair Tools

Glamour made easy should be the motto of Sultra’s new hair styling tools. July 9th and 10th at the Chambers Hotel, Beach House PR hosted an event for the launch of Sultra’s new curling irons, blow dryers, and other fun products. I was lucky enough to attend and sample the tools. Stylist Morgan blew my hair out using the new Temptress blow dryer (said to launch in October) that has three main important features. First, the buttons on the dyer are higher so it is easier to control and manage while drying. Second, the blow dryer has ionic and infrared generators that emit ions to smooth frizzy hair and repair heat damage. Finally, the dryer decreases drying time - my favorite feature that is especially great for long and thick hair!

Morgan then used the Bombshell curling rod iron on my hair. The Bombshell comes in two sizes- 1” and 3/4'“, and creates smooth and voluptuous curls in no time. The Bombshell also features ceramic heater technology. I was amazed at how rapidly Morgan was able to curl my hair. The best part? No hairspray necessary! My curls lasted a long time and then evolved into loose waves. I have been using the Bombshell frequently and love the no fuss and efficient technique. My friends who have sampled the Bombshell love it too!

Sultra’s newest iron is the Bombshell Cone rod curling iron that creates tighter curls. Since the barrel on the cone is tapered, hair wraps easily with no clip necessary. One of the stylists mentioned that for a new look- he likes using the Oval because it can give the illusion of shorter hair. Long hair like mine wraps into tighter Marilyn Monroe-style curls when using the Bombshell Cone.

I have enjoyed sampling these irons with friends and family members and love the versatility of each iron. Sultra irons can give you anything from loose beach waves to romantic curls, and let’s be honest who doesn’t love to experiment? The irons also come with a complimentary pink glove to protect your hands from the heat while curling hair.

I also sampled their “hair mascaras,” which are literally colored mascaras- pink, blue, & purple, that you easily swipe/brush into hair. While they are not quite my style, they are very fun and wash out easily. I had some younger gals try them on and they make for the perfect brush-on highlights! So fun!

Finally, Sultra has color clip-in extensions that are easily styled. They come in a variety of colors like pink, purple, and blue cheetah. Again not necessarily my style, but they sure are fun! They are made with real human hair and very easy to clip in. Unlike some extensions I have tried, Sultra’s extensions have a flat clip making them easy to conceal.

I give a big thank you to Christine, Morgan and the other Sultra Stylists, and Lauren from BeachHouse PR for hosting this event. 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers- go try some Sultra products today. I promise you won’t regret it!



Sultra products are available online at Sultra, Nordstrom, and at Sephora.


This review comes from Mallory, the amazing 15 Minute Beauty NYC girl! She'll be covering events and reviewing spas and salons on occasion. As a student and a dancer she has an insane schedule. She definitely understands the need for a quick and streamlined beauty routine!


2 comments

  1. Just discovered your blog, Your blog is awesome!! I esp love the way you edit your pictures:) :)

    xoxo
    http://tiffanykeepgoing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my curling wand- they create the best curls!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...